Friday 28 May 2010

This Week's Shopping List [if I were rich]

BUY ME THESE THINGS - THIS IS NOT A JOKE


Moschino's dazzling gold cropped-chain coat, from the Spring ready-to-wear collection. Price: Phwoar pounds and fifty pence.


Fetish is in in a BIG way this season! To truly get a feel for this tricky trend, just imagine how fantastic I'd look in a pair of these Vivienne Westwood bondage shorts. I think you'll agree that the oversized pockets, teamed with the shut-up-and-take-it-bitch buckle detailing will really set off my legs. And my gimp mask.


Vegetarians, look away now - this sleek, patent whip-snake leather clutch\glove combo from the house of McQueen is worth every pound of flesh it took to make. Yes, it was. Can you really see this looking anywhere near as good in hemp? If you're still caught up in the 'morality' of it all, surely you'll be swayed by the Swarovski studs...yours [that is to say, mine] for a mere £1,150...


Iceberg's Spring ready-to-wear collection saw the pervasive Mickey Mouse popping up over numerous pieces, with his infamous round ears inspiring the spheroidal silhouettes of tops and skirts, in addition to the frequent embedding of images of the rodent himself in the design. I loved the playsuits, especially this one.


I fell in love with this star-cluster ring as soon as I saw it in Crazy Pig - and with a £140 price tag, it might just happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment